Friday 22 May 2015

Rumi Shivaz: Excellent Post On "Buyers & Suppliers Trust"

Relationships of Mutual Trust Between Buyers and Suppliers
In the business development role for my company, I spend a great deal of time identifying new customers/opportunities and bringing solutions to my clients.

This hunting process is one the most difficult and frustrating jobs on the planet.  However, with years of tenacity and persistence, I’m getting better at this high payoff activity every day – now that I’ve learned a secret.

As a company, we have learned to recognise some of the early indications of when a relationship is going to work well, or when it is going to be hard work for both parties.  The secret is in the relationship of mutual trust we develop with our clients as buyers.

Here are the top 3 things that we have learned that may also help you build an excellent relationship with your buyer-clients, or if you are a buyer, an excellent relationship with your suppliers.

We agree, what do you think - let's talk about that ...

note: this is a LinkedIn post and I'm not too sure if you need to have a LinkedIn account to read it

No comments:

Post a Comment